Wednesday 1 October 2014

My beautiful lincoln

I love lincoln, it is for sure my second home! Everything about it just is amazing how it can be so busy and full of students but still look amazing and peaceful! 

After being away for a summer I really do get why I love it here so much and why I chose to come to this university, mainly because of the course! But just because I feel like it fits my personality and I love being near water! 

I was born and raised in greater Manchester so I'm quite a city girl and always will be! 
"Can take then girl out the city but not the city out of the girl" but regardless to that lincoln is amazing and I feel so peaceful and relaxed being here is such a good place to live, study and work I don't everyone understands how lovely it is! 

Please come visit lincoln whenever you can because what you will find will amaze you, from its modern night life to its cute tea shops and vintage stores! And it's history to of course! 

Everything it's perfect here (matter of opinion) but still I'm sure my viewers might feel the same love if they visited! 



Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment